|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|Today, the corporate landscape is dynamic and the world ahead is full of possibilities! None of the amazing things we do at Infosys would be possible without an equally amazing culture, the environment where ideas can flourish and where you are empowered to move forward as far as your ideas will take you.|
At Infosys, we assure that your career will never stand still, we will inspire you to build what’s next and we will navigate further together. Our journey of learnability, values and trusted relationships with our clients continue to be the cornerstones of our organization and these values are upheld only because of our people.
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Should have managed and team of 20-30 members, delivering/managing IT operations.
• Should be hands-on in terms of technology.
• Should have an understanding of processes and quality aspects
• Expert-level Knowledge of IT asset management, incident/request management, problem management, change/release management, Availability and capacity management.
• Should be a capable leader.
• Building collaborative partnership – by interactive regularly with key influencers within and outside organization
• Understanding of service level management process, related agreements – SLA/OLA and workflow steps.
• Knowledge of capacity management process.
• Planning and organizing – Optimally organize the workload across the team.
• Service definition, scoping and policy formulation: Consolidate and review inputs and contribute towards identifying new service lines in order to assist service owner in designing a scalable and robust infrastructure.
• Admin model, work-flow, monitoring and reporting framework: Review the relevant metrics and provide location specific inputs to service team in order to account for the same while defining the monitoring and reporting framework.
• Technology Resources – Hardware, software, data communication, consumables and services: Consolidate, review and handle escalations and intervene in order to ensure timely delivery of materials as per agreed SLA.
• Capacity Management: responsible for initiating the action plan post review of capacity matrix for Services and IT infrastructure. Service owner to factor the service upgrade plan. Initiate necessary triggers/action plan based on threshold limits set in measurement index.
• Service level management and service reporting: Review, analyze and set the action plan to adhere to SLAs defined. Review, direct and ensure SLA compliance across the region in order to ensure approved SLA process covering all services and meet the approved target.
• Supplier management: Manage and maintain the relationship. Define the scope of service contract and assess the expenses associated with the service in order to ensure committed SLAs are backed by backend agreements from the suppliers.
• User communication and updates: Communicate IT service policies and processes, service availability, service reporting.
• Configuration management: Review and enforce control mechanisms for ITIL control process. Review CMDB compliance on periodic basis with corporate asset management system.
• Knowledge of BCMS principles, processes and guidelines to deploy BCMS work-flow.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through the many next of their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys can help your enterprise navigate your next.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer