Program Management intern
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|About this internship|
We are seeking savvy, motivated Program Management Interns to join our teams.
An Amazon internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a dynamic and international environment.
We are looking for passionate, versatile and curious Program Management Interns to work with us on improvement and innovation projects . We want to give our customers the best experience possible!
As a Program Management Intern, you are a passionate advocate to drive operational efficiency with strong analytics and have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. You must be an effective communicator, have a high sense of (internal) customer service and be able to work with cross-functional teams.
Key job responsibilities
• Support Program Managers in one or several projects by assisting them in tracking open actions, conducting ad hoc deep dives to provide data insights useful for decision-making, analyzing processes to identify critical points and improvement opportunities, and anticipating for risks ·
• Support the team in recommending and executing network improvements
• Work with the team to identify process improvement or standardisation opportunities
• Contribute with innovative long-term/lasting solutions beneficial for the entire team
Key Learning Objectives
• Project Management – You will have learnt key success factors to project implementation and stakeholder management in a complex and international environment. You will have used advanced project management tools and will be able to successfully provide project members with support. You will have learnt to anticipate for and mitigate risks.
• Data Analytics – At the end of this internship, you will have developed skills to extract and manipulate large and complex datasets, will be given insights on simulation models, and will have learnt to master the usage of analytics for driving business decisions and change.
• Soft Skills – You will have learnt how to communicate results and status updates to stakeholders and Senior Management. You will have interacted with a wide range of people with very diverse roles
• You are currently working towards a 2+ year university degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business Management, or similar discipline or have graduated within the last 6 months
• Excellent analytical skills, preferably with advanced level in Microsoft Excel (e.g. complex formulas, pivot tables, macros)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Problem-solving mind-set, proactive issue resolution skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
• You are able to demonstrate curiosity and pro-activity, which will allow you to gain greater autonomy in the course of the internship and make the most of your time with us to fully achieve your learning and development goals
• previous work experience (a summer job, internship), if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better