Food Service Culinary Lead
|Company Name:||Arla Foods|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|About the Role:|
We are seeking an exceptional Executive Corporate Chef with specific skill set to join the MENA Food Service team at our regional office in Dubai. In this role, you will work closely with strategic, marketing, NPD, and commercial teams across diverse markets. Your primary responsibility will be leading and developing the culinary agenda for our MENA food service organization.
• Drive the culinary agenda for the Arla Pro brand throughout the MENA region.
• Take charge of training and developing the culinary knowledge and chefmanship skills of Arla Pro’s frontline team.
• Collaborate with the marketing team as the culinary pillar to provide insights and a chef’s perspective for executing campaigns and activities.
• Become a product expert, showcasing the features, benefits, and applications of Arla Pro across various channels and dishes.
• Provide support for the food service channel strategy and culinary activity calendar.
• Collaborate with the marketing team in creating digital assets.
• Serve as an Arla Pro ambassador, bridging the gap between Arla and the chef community.
• Work closely with regional and global stakeholders to drive Arla Pro’s agenda in the MENA region.
• Engage in regular travel, customer visits, acquisitions, and regional support.
• Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams within Arla Foods to ensure the effective delivery of KPIs.
• Play a critical role in creating, testing, and benchmarking current and future NPDs (New Product Developments) across all functions.
• Develop the future roadmap for Arla Pro’s culinary team.
Join our team and shape the future of food service in the MENA region with Arla Foods where innovation, collaboration, and passion are the core ingredients for success.
3 years’ experience in a similar role and fluency in Arabic will be an advantage