Floor Manager – THAT
|Company Name:||Majid Al Futtaim|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.|
The Floor Manager is responsible for achievement of sales targets, managing and developing the teams in order to maximize profitability, maintain brand and Company image, operational compliance and offer excellent customer experience. The role is fully accountable for the daily operations of the assigned floor and its workforce in line with the overall business objectives.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
• Ensure the highest levels of customer service are delivered at all times.
• Take ownership for customer complaints and concerns and address these in a professional, efficient and effective manner.
• Coach and mentor the teams to enhance customer service levels through brand/product knowledge and overall Retail understanding.
• Constantly assess team performance against set key criteria in order to strengthen the team skills.
• Drive sales and constantly strive to enhance business ensuring set KPI targets (such as net sales, footfall conversion, shrinkage, stock turn) are met.
• Create innovative approaches to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
• Track brand performance, reviewing stock levels and monitoring best sellers and slow-moving stock in order to generate ideas and action plans to increase overall sales.
• Identify key causes of underperformance, and drive action plans to respond accordingly through analysis and commercial awareness.
• Provide critical analytical feedback to the Operations, Buying and Planning Departments in relation to product, ranging, pricing, competitive activities and opportunities.
• Full commercial accountability and responsibility for stock loss.
• Ensure adherence to the “Model Store Standards” in relation to VM, taking accountability for the team understanding of the VM principles and standards.
• Overall accountability for compliance of subordinates with established Company policies, procedures and standards, including, but not limited to, keeping of funds and properties, personnel practices, security, sales and record keeping procedures.
• Plan, organize and execute in-store processes including cash intake and cash handling, stockroom and stock-take administration management.
• Ensure store inventory is controlled and that adequate security exists, stock shortages are kept to a minimum, all items are tagged and Stock Loss Action Plans (SLAP) are in place
• Ensure all Company Health & Safety, Security and Compliance policies are adhered to, raising any concerns to the Excellence and Compliance team in a timely manner.
• Continually deliver and review in-store duties, including but not limited to, cleaning procedures, pre-opening inspections and checks.
• Contribute and support the business in achieving the Dare Today, Change Tomorrow sustainability strategy.
High school certificate
• 7 years+ industry experience and 2 years in managerial role.
• A proven record of maximizing business performance