Finance Business Partner
|Company Name:||Al Futtaim Private Company LLC|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|Overview of the role:|
As a member of Branch team – to support the dealership operation (Sales and After sales) – on (a) decision support for budgeting / forecasting/ MIS and KPI achievement (b) ensure compliance with company policies and procedures with major emphasis on – cash control, sales accounting and approvals credit controls & approvals, stock controls, audit report follow-up and (c) day to day internal controls review and improvement.
What you will do:
Budget / MIS and KPI monitoring
1. Support branch management on preparation of Budget/ Forecast, Performance summary and review of variance analysis.
2. Support GM – Retail in review of on Retail KPI trends and improvement plans with Branch Management
Review of daily collection and deposit of cash and cheques by branches and scrutinise GL control accounts for exceptions and petty cash management and co-ordinate with AFSS.
Sales Accounting and control
1. Ensure all documentation is complete as per company procedures for all Finance / Cash / Credit / Inter and Intra company deals.
2. Authorise release of VCC and Sales letter as per company procedure.
3. Validation of Sales document pack /LPO and credit approval or clear funds/ registration copy and authorise final release of the vehicle for customer delivery.
4. Process refunds within the sub-delegated authority /documentation and facilitate refund process with AFSS for beyond authority levels.
5. Check and validate all agreed check list before confirming passport release of branch staff.
1. Ensure Stock controllers adhere to standard documentation and procedures with regard to stock movements and best practices followed on stock management of on-site stocks including Demo/display/Damaged stock.
2. Ensure adequate insurance coverage for dealership assets at all times.
3. Review periodical physical inventory and reconciliation to ensure physical stocks match with the system stocks
1. Process credit application request for AFSS approval and maintain relevant documentation as per approved credit deals
2. Authorise credit requirements within the framework of sub-delegated credit release authority from AFSS.
3. Facilitate submission of Finance deal packs and provide support and follow up with AFGE for early collection of bank debts.
4. Review with the Retail / Fleet team on overdue and collection on periodical basis and provide status report to BM and GM Retail and Fleet.
Internal Audit review and recommendations
Facilitate Group internal audit review of branch operations and ensure implement ion of audit recommendations.
Policy and Procedures and System support
Continuous review of existing policy and procedures and recommend improvements to strengthen internal control.
Ongoing Review of system process and ensure its applicability to business requirements in co-ordination with AFSS.
Required Skills to be successful:
• Branch accounting and Budgeting/Monthly forecasting
• Monthly Closing and GL Reviews
• Preparation of Management Reporting and Reviews
• Excel expert and SAP knowledge
About the Team:
Working in a fast-paced and diverse environment. Reporting to Senior Finance Controller
What equips you for the role:
Bachelor degree/Chartered Accountant (or similar qualification)
4/5 years experience in Automotive dealership or retail environment