Customer Service Associate (Call Center)
|No. Of Vacancies:
Sweetheart Kitchen (bySWHK) is a private label multi brand virtual kitchen that uses advanced cooking techniques, technology backed manufacturing processes, and a LEAN six sigma data driven approach to develop and produce consistently high quality and fresh food.
The company started off as a simple vision by Peter Schatzberg, which was then converted into a reality. Today, we are proud to say that we are one of the top cloud kitchens in the region!
Through years of extensive research and experimenting, came the idea of a virtual kitchen! The journey began all the way in 2013, under the Green Summit Group in New York. Fast forward to September 2019, the full executive team had been formed, and the company was running at full speed launching our very first delivery service in Dubai!
The sweethearts were thriving!
Job Title: Customer Service Associate (Call Center)
Reporting to: VP of Operations
The CSA (Customer Service Associate) will answer incoming calls from customers to respond to inquiries, manage complaints and provide general information regarding their placed orders. He/She will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online through our delivery partner apps. Additionally, agents are responsible for making outbound calls to further resolve complaints and customer issues and gather survey data.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Answering phone calls from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Researching required information using available resources through our ERP system and collaborating with the units’ chefs-in-charge.
• Handling and resolving customer complaints regarding their food orders.
• Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
• Serve as a liaison between our delivery partners (Talabat and Zomato) and customers to resolve concerns and complaints.
• Following up complicated customer calls where required.
• Completing call notes and call reports as necessary.
• Recording details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
• Managing administration, communicating, and coordinating with internal departments.
• Submit daily, weekly, and monthly call reports to the operations team to formulate action plans on improving our services and food quality.
• Collate customer reviews and feedback through our delivery partners apps.
• Other duties as assigned.
**The above list is not exhaustive. The responsibilities and duties may vary from time to time without changing the character of the post. The post holder will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to ensure the efficient and effective running of department.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 1-3 years of experience in a call center environment (English language based)
• Superior phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Arabic communication skills is a plus
• Familiarity with CRM and ERP systems and practices
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
• Excellent data entry and typing skills
• Ability to handle stressful situation appropriatel
Our team consists of seasoned professional and entrepreneurs with decades of experience in both corporate and startup settings including General Electric, Emirates Catering, Moody’s, Nestle, Denton’s and Careem.
Join us on our journey to transform the way food is made!