Customer Service Advisor – Arabic Speaker
|No. Of Vacancies:
|ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensuring that the service delivered to our client’s customers meets the Key Performance Indicators (‘KPIs’) for the role.
• Interfaces with customers via inbound calls/chats/emails, outbound calls/chats/emails, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements while maintaining established standards for number of calls, pick-up time, duration of call and quality of call.
• Providing high quality customer service by listening attentively, clarifying customer requirements, probing for understanding, using decision-support tools and resources for answering customer enquiries efficiently and politely with correct and complete information and redirect them where appropriate.
• Identifying customer problems and offer appropriate solutions.
• Identifying and maximizing selling and cross-selling opportunities.
• Continuous learning to keep up-to-date with changes and developments to products, services, and procedures.
You will be accountable to provide the highest standards of customer service through the provision of a telephone services to existing and potential customers.
• The ideal candidate will possess a previous experience in the Luxury Retail / Hospitality industry and has a strong passion for the luxury universe.
• Arabic speaker with a strong command of English (oral and written).
• Graduate preferred in any stream and above. A combination of education and experience may be substituted and/or considered in lieu of the bachelor’s degree.
• Pleasant telephone etiquette and someone who loves to speak over the phone.
• Demonstrate courteousness and patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner.
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
• Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
• Open to work – 8 hours a day, 5 days a week in all shifts, as per department requirements.
• Can join immediately (preferably within 1-2 weeks on offer agreement).
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.