Career Employment Officer – Student Affairs Department
|Company Name:||Zayed University|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Abu Dhabi & Dubai|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
The department of Student Affairs seeks an incumbent for the position of Career Employment Officer who is responsible to run student and graduate employment programs efficiently , such as On-Campus Employment Program (ONCE), world of work (WOW), Part-time, Employer Day & Sponsorship operationally and work closely with the Career Employment Coordinator to advertise all job vacancies on a timely fashion and any Career employment related matters.
• Promotes ONCE, part-time, sponsorship and summer job (WOW program) vacancies for ZU students and full-time vacancies for graduates on the career portal.
• Responsible in updating the employer database.
• Responds promptly, effectively and courteously to student and staff employment-related concerns.
• Administers ONCE Portal accurately and guide staff and students on its usage.
• Contacts the fresh graduates of each batch to update the Graduates Employment Database.
• Generates final employment reports from the Graduate employment Database GED for each batch.
• Follows up with potential graduates to submit their updated CVs for the Online CV Book.
• Keeps record for all the students employed in the different programs.
• Provides required information of job vacancies/open day to assist in seeking required approvals.
• Follows up with the employers about graduates hired on regular basis and directly update the GED system
• Supports in the preparation for any career event/ceremony such as Careers Spotlight, Employer Days, On Campus Employment Recognition Awards and others.
• Arranges preparation for workshops/sessions for WOW program and fresh graduates in coordination with the Career Employment Coordinator
• Performs any required administrative tasks related to Career employment suck as preparing certificates of work experience and workshops attendance for students and others.
• A minimum of a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution and 2 years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Familiarity with a customer focused environment.
• Highly computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Fluency in Arabic and English.
• Good administration skills.
• Attention to details.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.