Business Development Executive
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|Increase sales from assigned sales areas and support in identifying growth potential for other segments.|
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Visit customer in their assigned (geographical) area.
2. Achieve individual (area) set targets and productivity KPI’s
3. Generate sales leads and acquire new customers.
4. Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers.
5. Report competitor’s activity to sales manager.
6. Keep record of customer visits and update it regularly.
7. Prepare proposals and quotations to customers.
8. Promote Aramex service to customers.
9. Requests billing adjustments on invoices.
10. Coordinate with Credit Controllers on delayed collections.
11. Promote the use of e-tools
Job Requirement :
Bachelor Degree in a related field
Computer Proficiency: MS office Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
Min. 1-2 years of relevant working experience preferably in Express, Freight and Logistics industry
Internal Candidates : Must have been in their current position for at least 24 months , Knowledge of Aramex products: Express & Freight
Skills Required :
Segment based Structure in Aramex and Segment Management
Customer Focus (Centricity in Aramex)
Communication and Interpersonal
Planning/ Organizing + Time Management
Problem solving and Decision Making
Creative Thinking and Innovation
Strategic and Consultative Selling