Business Analyst and Planning Director
|Company Name:||Chalhoub Group|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|What you’ll be doing|
Reporting to the CRO (Chief Revenue Officer), The Business Development Analyst and Planning Director will be responsible for coordinating/managing all the information related to the International KPIs of the brand and support the CRO in building and facilitating a strong link between the Global / International Team, local Markets and Regional teams
Key areas of responsibilities include:
• Establishing and maintaining the international drumbeat with dedicated processes to track the regional performances and progress against forecasts and business plans.
• Produce, track and consolidate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on the Regional KPI’s, clients, and SKUs against forecast, business plans and data coming from the markets
• Manage and Consolidate the International sales report (both Sell in and Sellout/Retail Sales) as well as provide Consumer Panel consolidated reports for International for internal and external use
• Support the CRO International in the preparations of Business decks and Reports to Clients, International Lead Team and Brand’s Management.
Route to Market:
• Supervise key business development decisions and presenting objective and factual recommendations to teams and CRO International
• Monitor Sales performance vs Market Potential (including base products and Innovation)
• Facilitate sharing of information between Local Markets and Global Teams
• Build and Coordinate the International Distributors Monthly and Quarterly Reports to track their performance against KPIs and benchmarks
• Support the CRO International on the Business Plans for potential new markets openings
• Coordinating E&O activities
• Data Support the Team to Coordinate any commercial projects that have international scope
• Preparing ad-hoc decks to support CRO locally and Internationally
• Lead the Commercial elements of the budgeting process in partnership with the CRO International and the Markets team
• Facilitate Pricing Process while working with Global Finance, Global Brands Team and local teams
• Support the CRO International in reviewing together with the Finance teams (Global and Local) the Net Sales forecasted for each market by testing the robustness and sufficiency of the market plans to achieve the regional targets
• Understand and interrogate the building blocks and assumptions behind the market plans.
• Review the external market growth KPIs and define with CMI the growth assumptions. Track the market share evolution by market.
• Ensure all markets and region have solid plans to achieve their short and long-term targets
What you’ll need to succeed
You would already be based in Dubai and have Previous experience as a Business Development Analyst in a related industry with advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies.
• Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
• Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations.
• Competency in researching sales leads, presenting proposals, and negotiating deals.
• Strong Multi-Country and Multi-Channels business Experience
• Strong Analytical Skills with a Commercial (either Marketing or Sales) background. An added Finance (business controller or reporting) experience is a plus.
• You would be an excellent communicator (both verbally and in writing), action oriented, can-do personality, and a strong negotiator
• Enthusiastic, passionate, and knowledgeable in the luxury industry (especially beauty)
• Strong organizational and project management skills, familiar with managing process flow and global reporting
• Agility in managing relationships with senior management
• High levels of collaboration and with strong teamwork ethics