|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|Job Purpose :|
Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support on academic matters and support services that includes various types of communication, answering queries, scheduling visitors, coordination of mail pickup and delivery, arranging courier services, scheduling meeting rooms, travel and accommodation booking and etc.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Support all the activities including office management, implementation of procedures, process management, records management and diary management
• Enhance and implement administrative systems as and when needed to increase efficiency
•Coordinate on the Line Manager’s various projects and initiatives and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; preparing background documents as necessary
• Assist the Line Manager’s in preparing presentation materials
• Effective communications management of the Line Manager’s office and maintaining confidentiality
• Effectively design, maintain and update filing system
• Ensure protection, security and confidentiality of all files, records and reports
• Responsible for heavy calendar management requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, stakeholders, as well as consultants • Arrange travel schedule and reservations for the Line Manager
• Manage all incoming mail and identify items that require priority attention of the Line Manager
• Receive and screen all communications for the Line Manager including telephone calls and e-mail messages
• Prioritize, channelize, and facilitate communication from other business units
• Independently responding to letters and general correspondence of a routine nature.
• Organize and maintain the layout of the office and maintain the supplies
• Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager Supervisory Responsibilities N/A
Desired Skills and Experience
Qualifications & Experience
Required Qualifications A Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Required Experience Expats: A minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
UAE Nationals: A minimum of 0-1 year of relevant experience