Export Sales Manager – Packaging and Printing
|Company Name:||Confidential Company|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||12000 – 18000|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|Required Export Sales Manager for a leading Packaging and Printing Company.|
Sales experience in Middle East market is a MUST
Candidate Should have:
· Graduate/Bachelor degree in business or related professional qualification.
· Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
· Experience in managing and directing multiple region’s sales team.
· Technical sales skills.
· Proven experience in customer relationship management.
· Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
· Knowledge and skills in market research.
· 12+ years’ Export Sales experience at folding cartons within Middle East.
· To keep abreast with the latest developments/trends in the industry.
· Must have excellent communication skills in English.
These are primarily intended to guide the employee to the wide range and utmost level of work performance. This is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that may fall to the post holder but rather a sub-collection of it and shall have an additional responsibility if found deem appropriate.
· Develops business plan, marketing and sales strategy for the region that ensures attainment of company sales targets and profitability.
· Responsible for the performance, target achievements and development of the Sales Executives in areas of influence. Evaluate performance of sales staff and closely monitor the progress of the team members.
· Initiate action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads & prospects and penetrate new markets segments.
· Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties, aid business and organizational development. Conducts one-on-one review with all QC/R&D, Production, accounts, sales, logistics and Warehouse personnel to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of coordination.
· Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts to ease and strengthen the business association.
· Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
· Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by team.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures, business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated, implemented within the team.
· Supervise the export sales team, assigned targets, draft and develop short term and effective sales policies and procedures and demonstrate them.
· Plan and carry out direct marketing activities to agree budgets, sales volume, values, product mix and time scales.
· To develop and handle all regional customers in the area of influence
· Set individual sales targets with sales team and closely monitor the sale target for the region.
· To follow up on the load/ orders/ complaints with the customers and to guide the team.
· To ensure sales data/ analysis and figures are generated in time for the sales meetings.
· Define, review budgets for the assigned markets and control expenses to meet budgets.
· Conduct market research, competitor and customer analysis. To understand the market requirements / new trends / innovations / promotions and monitor competitor activities.
· Providing efficient and timely customer support and post sales services.
· Supervise and coordinates the customer’s aging and payments to be on time.
· Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in Export activities and procedures in accordance to the company SOPs.
· Invitation to clients for all events, exhibitions, ceremonies and convey them about our latest official policies and procedures.
· Provide Assistance at pre-exhibitions, events activities, advertising and promotional activities.
· Devise sales campaigns targeted in the development of promotional ideas, material and product markets.