|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
MRM is a leading marketing agency. Through a strong foundation in strategy, data science, technology and creativity, MRM helps transform businesses by helping brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
The agency was named a “Best Workplaces for Innovators” by Fast Company, B2B Agency of the Year from the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), a four-years-and-counting run as Gartner “Leader” in Global Marketing Agencies Magic Quadrant from 2017-2020
MRM is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) and a top agency in the McCann Worldgroup network, with 35-plus offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
• Lead multiple fast-paced clients, managing relationships across MRM service offerings:
o Technology (Web, App, MarTech)
o Data & Analytics
• Drive planning decisions to support marketing objectives for the client.
• Be a champion for our client brands and continually strives to find innovative solutions that builds the brand awareness and equity.
• Provide expertise and leadership.
• Lead and develop annual Account Plans and create clear accountability measures that ensure success.
• Effectively motivate, lead and train a team, to support growth and delivery for the client.
• Align and collaborate with all agency partners (both in and out of network).
• Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders working closely to ensure teams are briefed and the project is delivered on time and on budget.
• Lead new business opportunities / pitches and contribute to agency revenue generation.
• Senior experience running web and app projects for clients within a digital marketing environment.
• Technically minded and capable of articulating potentially complex technology solutions to our clients.
• Account Director experience across global clients.
• Thorough understanding of agency project process, across briefing through delivery ensuring jobs are managed well financially and are efficiently using resources to meet client needs.
• Capable of seeking out account growth and new business opportunities.
• A solid knowledge of Agency working processes.
• Smart technology thinking – able to work with the team to form solutions to client challenges.
• Confident and clear – able to deliver thinking to clients as well as team.
• Ability to handle client expectations for tight deadlines, with an exceptional eye for detail.
• Ability to flawlessly manage multiple projects with effective ease.
• Strong interpersonal skills and be a team player working across a range of clients and teams (creative, tech, analytics).
• A passion for communication and a keen learner, eager to grow.
• Focused on staying up to date with digital trends delivering insights back into the team and for clients.
• Accountable for his/her actions with a desire to grow with the organization.