|Company Name:||Confidential Company|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
– Check all incoming & outgoing materials from warehouses and production facilities.
– Inspect the materials and ensure material dispatches and inwards aligning to guidelines & SOPs.
– Supervise value added services like re-labeling, rework, palletization and so forth.
– Monitor the storage of material according to Storage & Handling instructions set in system.
– Perform cycle count in regular intervals and communicate & rectify discrepancies.
– Follow up with Drivers, agents, to coordinate to ensure shipment happen in time.
– Make entries control reports and outputs of Logistics.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Should have strong knowledge & hands on experience on warehouse operations.
– Knowledge on ERP system & MS Office (preferred to have excellent skills in MS Excel).
– Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills.
– Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
– Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.