Student Leadership Manager
|Company Name:||Zayed University|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
Responsible for the management of co-curricular Student Leadership programs across ZU campuses. Manage the day to day operations and programs to ensure the delivery of high quality, student-centered leadership workshops and programs. Lead and manage the implementation of the ZU Student Leadership Program. Responsible for the management of Student governance through the Student Councils
• Develop and implement a yearly plan for all ZU Co-curricular leadership programs and activities
• Evaluate, assess and improve the current co-curricular leadership programs and workshops
• Manage and monitor the annual budget for Leadership Development programs
Student Leadership Programs
• Manage the implementation and coordination for the ZU ILM Student Leadership program in collaboration with Institute of Community Engagement (ICE)
• Ensure consistency in leaderships programs and workshops across campuses ensuring similar programming where possible
• Design and deliver student leadership development programs
• Liaise with relevant external stakeholders to engage ZU students in leadership programs and workshops both on campus and off campus
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with faculty and staff across campuses to foster collaboration with effective results in the delivery of student leadership programs
• Promote and ensure good governance within the Student Council by providing appropriate advice, support and training
• Ensure Student Leaders are familiar and compliant with legalization, codes and procedures
• Facilitate the selection and training process for the ZU Student Council
• Provide direct leadership and serve as an Advisor to the ZU Student Council
• Empower the Student Council to take responsibility for Activities and Events that align with the UAE National Agenda
Must possess a bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution and 8 years relevant experience in managing student activities, leadership programs, or related areas or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Masters Degree is preferred.
Other essential requirements:
Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Ability to travel with students to off-campus sites.
Able to work independently with businesses and firms that provide services within the community which may include meeting with male vendors, sponsors
She should have a positive attitude with a can do initiative etc.
Desired or preferred requirements:
Fluency in Arabic & English
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries free of tax in the U.A.E., Cash housing, a furniture allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare is provided to the employee and sponsored family members.