|Gulf Marketing Group
|No. Of Vacancies:
|Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family-owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands, and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education, and technology.
About the Role
compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends
communicate with management team regularly
review past sales data to determine trends in productivity
prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources
evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success
present actionable information and insights to team members and management
gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively
collaborate with team members and members of other departments
· Applicant must have at least 2 years of experience as Sales Analyst/ Trade Marketing in FMCG sector.
· Must have strong knowledge in MS Office, Data Presentation, Analytics.
· Preferably experience in SAP ERP & Power BI
· Minimum educational qualification is Bachelor’s Degree/ or above
· Must have good communication and interpersonal skills