|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|To provide functional support to the Technical Planning team to ensure that the flydubai fleet is maintained in accordance with the approved maintenance programme as specified by the legal and mandatory requirements of the current GCAA regulations.|
1. Compiling and issuing of maintenance work packages and supporting data
2. Monitor progress of ongoing maintenance activity and provide updates as required by planning teams.
3. Receiving and auditing of completed work packages and update of aircraft maintenance records in the engineering computer system.
4. Liaising with appropriate personnel in planning, maintenance and records to ensure correct and timely completion of work packages.
5. Reporting back /closure of completed work-package.
6. Raise pick-slips for preloading of all the materials required for performing line maintenance work-packages planned by Technical Planners.
7. Provide planning and production control/support as directed by team leader /technical planning.
8. Support Technical Planning in preparation and administration of maintenance work packages and supporting data.
9. Ensure all planned maintenance work packages in AMOS are printed, prepared and presented to maintenance teams in line with daily planned activities.
10. Ensure all maintenance work packages are completed to the required standards and maintenance records are updated in AMOS.
11. Ensure maintenance records are delivered to Technical Records for further processing.
12. Liaise with appropriate personnel in the Planning and Maintenance teams to ensure correct and timely completion of planned maintenance and related documentation.
13. Ensure correct reasons of deferment are mentioned & Reporting the deferments to Tech Planners for re-planning.
14. Maintain a handover log in AMOS.
15. Answer Technical Assistance Queries in AMOS.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Engineering Degree or ICAO Type 2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence or Engineering Apprenticeship
• Minimum 3 years previous experience in similar role essential
• Current aircraft maintenance records management systems and techniques.
Knowledge / Skills
• Current aircraft maintenance planning systems and techniques.
• The use of IT systems including Microsoft Suite and airline/MRO Systems.
• Safety/Airworthiness Awareness and GCAA regulations
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)