|Company Name:||Air Arabia|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
To provide basic primary care and general practice nursing services for company’s employees in case they are ill or suffer from workplace/industrial injury. Also, this includes screening programs and participating as required in aviation nursing services to comply with MOH and GCAA regulations.
Key Result Responsibilities
1. Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
2. Assess vital signs and takes samples as indicated, prepares appropriate instruments for examination or procedures
3. Prepare patients for GP consultation and assists GP in conducting regulatory medicals and screening medicals as required accordance to standards and procedures
4. Operate diagnostic machines and perform nursing procedures such as monitoring & administrating oral & I/M medications & I/V infusions, dressing changes, blood pressure measurements, finger stick blood glucose testing, ECG, spirometry, ear lavage etc.
5. Provide instant medical care in emergencies
6. Collaborate with physicians to devise individualized care plans for patients
7. Ensure accurate and timely recording of all tests results into the medical information system/records prior to the patient seeing the doctor and alert the doctor of any irregularities in tests performed.
8. Actively participate in clinical audits
9. Practice Infection Control principles in everyday practice; Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
• A Nursing Degree
• Valid MOH License
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and database systems.
• Fluent in English Language (Arabic is a plus), verbal and written
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a registered Nurse in primary care and nursing practices
• Ability to work 24-hour shift pattern/ roster
• Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and be good team player within the Medical Centre
• Good Health & Fitness
• Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods & procedures and emergency care
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times