|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences — and results — through team development.
Experience with diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff, and operations.
Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment.
As a Manager, you’re responsible for inspiring your team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor. Elsewhere, you guide the talent that provides technical support and training, while working in partnership with the business team. And behind the scenes, you oversee operations such as inventory and visual merchandising. You actively build your teams — hiring, training and developing team members in all these disciplines and more. Supporting Apple simplicity is a complex job, and you make it look easy.
• You have demonstrated leadership ability with proven experience in a customer-facing sales setting.
• Cross-industry experience is welcome.
• You have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products.
• You read, write and speak English fluently.
• You are flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.