|Company Name:||Confidential Company|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
Inspect, Test, service, maintain, repair, and install portable and fixed fire extinguishing equipment, fire extinguishers, fire suppression equipment, and fire hoses.
Throughout a predetermined Preventive Maintenance frequency under the maintenance management system and the utilization of skill, knowledge, and tools to ensure and safeguard the safety of personnel, building, and property from fire risk. Key aspects in achieving the purpose is by Following up on the preventive maintenance plan for the firefighting system and scheduling and planning of resources for the corrective maintenance. Review the design of the fire alarm and deluge system to improve reliability and detectability. Keeping cross-function communication with HSEQ Department to update and report abnormalities, improvement areas, and training sessions.
Maintain and troubleshoot maintenance activities with a focus on Instrumentation, Electrical & Fire fighting systems by executing preventive maintenance for equipment and supporting the Maintenance team to ensure proper and periodic maintenance is provided within Abu Dhabi premises for optimum operations and outcomes.
• Maintenance budget
• Countries/markets: Abu Dhabi
• Maintain and troubleshoot Electrical, Instrumentation & Fire protection systems by planning and implementing regular and preventive maintenance & supporting other systems in a timely manner, and analyzing proactively breakdowns in order to ensure effective operations of systems.
• Execute maintenance tasks on Equipment & Fire protection systems by following the standards and NFPA procedures ensuring the right quality in the most effective way.
• Close coordination with the Firefighting AMC service provider to get good quality services and maintain the required documentation.
• Actively participate in root cause analysis of reoccurring and critical breakdowns and failures of equipment & Fire protection systems.
• Performs routine Inspections, Complex maintenance, and Repairs on Process equipment, PLC, and Fire protection system (Active & Passive).
• Manage and monitor HSE rules and regulations by following the requirement in the HSEQ system to ensure a safe working environment.
• complete necessary documentation pertaining to all works related to Factory & Fire protection systems.
• Actively follow the work permit system and close all safety-related gaps in an effective method.
• Ensuring effective resource utilization of Machineries to maximize the output.
• Maintaining the inventory through MRP by monitoring stock availability.
• Manage the CMMS (IFS) and keep the system always updated, including the technical documentation.
• Plan work orders and fault reports, to meet customer demand in accordance with equipment criticality.
• Coordinating contractors and consultants for meeting quality of works & target timelines.
• Implement Potential automation to improve operational efficiencies.
• performs regular fire safety inspections of all facilities under their care, ensuring that they meet all necessary codes and regulations. They also respond to fire emergencies, investigating and reporting the causes of fire and taking appropriate responsive actions
• Maintain and troubleshoot Electrical, instrumentation & Fire protection system by planning and implementing regular and preventive maintenance & supporting other systems on a timely manner and analyzing proactively of breakdowns in order to ensure effective operations of systems with required documentation.