|No. Of Vacancies:
|This job posting is for a position at a Hotel owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not by IHG or its affiliates. IHG has no involvement in the hiring or day-to-day employment policies or practices of franchisees.
By clicking the apply button, you will be applying for a position with an independently owned and operated franchise hotel, not with IHG or its affiliates, and IHG will not be your employer.
Vignette Collection is a diverse group of luxury hotels with a fresh focus, offering guests a more authentic and thoughtful way to travel.
We’ve created a collection brand that gives guests and colleagues an inspiring new choice. One that puts people at the heart of everything we do, to reframe luxury hospitality for the better.
Our hotels are unique in their own right, with their own distinct outlook and story to tell.
Your day to day
Reliable hardware and seamless software are at the heart of every day-to-day IHG experience. To deliver a truly first-class service, we need an IT Supervisor capable of installing new systems, boosting security and setting exceptional standards. While making sure our teams have all the tools and resources, they need to make a difference, right at their fingertips.
Every day is different, but you’ll mostly be:
● Being our primary contact for servicing our computer hardware, making sure systems are installed properly and working efficiently and regularly reporting back to the GM, Director of Finance and Business Support and Area IT Leader
● Keeping up to date with all our approved systems and technology – from LAN to POS
● Maintaining hardware and software performance, digital and physical security standards and evaluating vendor proposals
● Passing on your expertise to the hotel team by running knowledge sharing and training sessions
● Safeguarding our IT infrastructure against cyberthreats
What we need from you
● Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Computer Science or IT or related field
● 4 years’ related experience with computer set-up and troubleshooting
● Working knowledge of networks, operating systems, and databases
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● Knowledge in PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards)
● Great communication skills
● You’ll be a team player, proactive, responsible, hardworking, and able to work under pressure