International Operations Coordinator
|Company Name:||International SOS|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|Do you want to make a difference every single day|
Are you passionate about helping others
Do you want to join a team who strive for excellent customer service
Every day, we respond to the needs of others; it could be a health-related enquiry, security advice or emergency medical assistance. Whatever the need is, we are there to support our clients and their global workforce. Protecting people and saving lives is our passion and our business.
How can you make a difference
If you enjoy helping people, have strong communication skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you now.
Our customer service executive teams assess situations, co-ordinate care and logistics across the world.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
First point of contact to assist clients with their healthcare, travel and security inquiries and assistance needs, working with our global network of Assistance Centers. Coordinate routine and emergency medical care, working closely with our medical provider network and in-house Medical Team. Coordinate financial approvals for care.
Required Skills & Experience
· Proficient English communication skills both oral and written
· Russian or Arabic Speaker
· 2 + years customer service / call center experience / hospitality/ medical institution (e.g. hospital or clinic) / Red Crescent background
· A resilient individual passionate about helping people and possessing a natural empathetic approach.
· Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills and lateral thinking.
· Has initiative, the ability to prioritize and takes responsibility.
· Follows policy and procedure including data protection.
· Previous experience working under pressure in a fast-paced and demanding environment is essential
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV to discuss the role with one of our team.