|McGraw Hill LLC
|No. Of Vacancies:
|Impact the Moment
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Implementation team thrives on building meaningful relationships with educators and learners. Due to continued growth across our Middle East operation, we are seeking a customer-focused Implementation Consultant. The role offers a unique opportunity to touch the lives of learners across the GCC region and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes.
How can you make an impact?
Working closely with our existing Implementation and Sales team, our new Implementation Consultant will support our customers, both in pre and post sales, in the implementation of our digital solutions and platforms, namely Connect, Aleks, and SimNet. Providing exemplary service always, you will support our Higher Education customers in activation, usage, and efficacy.
What you will doing:
· Working directly with our educational customers (Universities, institutions, etc.), to ensure that the implementation of our digital platforms are being implemented in line with expectations and requirements.
· Developing bespoke solutions for institutional needs across the GCC. This will mean occasional travel.
· Partnering with our field sales team to maintain excellent customer service and account support.
· Engaging with educators to deepen our digital platform usage, through data and analytics.
· Supporting platform training.
· Supporting EMEA best-practice initiative and helping with lead process standardisation.
You should apply if:
· You have a passion and a desire to work with Learning Management Systems (LMS), educational technology, or software that impacts the lives of learners.
· You understand the Higher Education system, either in the form of obtaining a degree or in a professional capacity.
· You have advanced proficiency in the MS Office suite.
· You have experience of analytics and translating data into insights.
· You have experience working with Moodle, Blackboard, or similar virtual learning systems. This would be desirable.
What we can offer:
A competitive salary, car allowance, and an achievable bonus coupled with the opportunity to join a very successful team that focuses on making a difference. At McGraw Hill, you will be empowered to make a real impact on a global scale. Every day your individual efforts contribute to the lives of millions.
As an education innovation company, we’re proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we’ll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.