|No. Of Vacancies:
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy and passion behind Amazon.
We’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it.
Our Fulfilment Centres are at the heart of Amazon’s world-class and rapidly growing Operations network. They’re where we manage our customers’ orders using industry-leading workflows. This is how we delight our customers! With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
About the role:
At Amazon, we believe every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven person to join our Human Resources team as an Associate Partner. The Associate Partner will be a progressive, hands-on and customer obsessed front line HR representative to the line operators (Associate) population in the Amazon Fulfillment Center, providing cover, which is aligned with the Operations shift pattern.
A core part of your responsibilities will be taking care and addressing associate queries, placing engagement with associates as your primary focus within our location Fulfillment Center. As an integral part of the HR team, you will deliver the highest quality of service to our internal and external customers; ensuring associates are supported through effective query handling and problem solving, followed closely by a high level of process understanding and administrative support.
Key job responsibilities
* Provide Associate support on HR related topics (documentation of and follow-up on requests, escalation of issues, problem solving, meeting notes), ensuring an engaging workplace environment
* Execute employee administration (incl. Time and Attendance) is managed accurately and timely (e.g. vacation planning support)
* Collect and input data, provide metrics through reports to the HR and Operations leaders
* Support hiring initiatives including events, onboarding and new hire orientation
* Minimum high school diploma education degree or equivalent
* Knowledge with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Outlook)
* Ability to work on shifts that are aligned with Operations at location Fulfillment Center
* Analytical skills (able to identify problem and a root cause, work with numbers, data, run metrics and pull reports.)
* Interest in HR field
Experience in UAE employment law, and HR / Payroll
Able to maintain utmost confidentiality and protect sensitive HR information
Effective communication skills
Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Experience in a similar industry We’re looking forward to receiving your application.