Guest Services Agent
|Company Name:||SHERATON GRAND HOTEL|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|About the job|
Explore our very big world
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Whether you’re new to hospitality or a seasoned professional, you can come to us knowing that you will always be appreciated for your natural talents. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mindset are an important part of why our guests stay with us again and again.
Rewards for work, benefits for life
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
Learning and development opportunities
The impact you’ll make
You know the finest details of our menu and can’t wait to share your expertise with our guests. When they dine with us, your warm greeting, flawless table settings, and your friendly demeanor do not go unnoticed. No matter the day, you set out to provide each guest with a dining experience that will be remembered long after their stay.
• Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values.
• Ensure that our guests receive an on brand personalized experience upon arrival, departure and throughout their stay.
• Acknowledge and recognize Marriott Bonvoy members and deliver the related welcome amenities upon arrival.
• Ensure implementation of the WELCOME upon Check in and FAREWELL upon check out.
• Ensure strict compliance with Sheraton Brand Standards in all related tasks and duties achieving 90% or above in the BSA inspection
• Live the Sheraton Brand Differentiators (Sheraton Sleep Experience and Sheraton Club).
• 100% daily usage of the Guest planning Screen to deliver preferences successfully to our guests.
• Achieve the daily set goals for the following:
1) Marriott Bonvoy Enrolments.
2) Up selling revenue.
3) COFC (Check Out For Children) daily capture ratio of 25% of check outs.
4) YC (Your Choice) daily take rate of 15% of occupied rooms.
• Ensure smooth and clear communication with all other FO, HK, club and Room service associates.
• Control high balance report on a daily basis.
• Ensure compliance with PCI policies.
• Ensure rooms allocated for VIPs are not changed unless amenities are shifted.
• Acquire the proper product and service knowledge needed to perform your job properly.
• Ensure that guests’ requests are fulfilled and closed in GXP within 15 minutes as average response time.
• Ensure guests’ defects are closed in GXP within 15 minutes from the time the complaint was received while ensuring that guests are appropriately compensated and guests are satisfied.
• Use GXP to update guests profiles with requests, defects, preferences and any other comments/information acquired during stay
• Be aware of the hotel Fire and Emergency procedures.
• Perform daily buckets check against departure and clear the pending registration cards.
• Ensure desk is at all times equipped with functional equipment and stocked with enough stationary and collateral, forms and order them in a timely manner.
• Trouble Shoot and/or assist guests with internet issues.
Department: Room Division Management
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Computer Skills
• Opera knowledge
• Team work spirit
• Excellent command of English
• Additional language is highly required
• Excellent communication and follow up skills
• Prompt and caring with guest services experience
• Honesty, integrity and ownership skills
Language required: English.