|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
• A passionate creative soul, who has the ability to execute visually arresting design across print and digital media.
• Is an invaluable support to Art Directors and Creative Group Heads on design-based projects.
• To make sure the quality of work is always up to an acceptable standard and is a sticker for details
• Create visually arresting design projects – on their own and under the guidance of the senior creative.
• A juggler who can multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment.
• Someone who is constantly evolving and has the passion for emerging technology and design craft.
A graphic designer, who goes beyond the brief and always pushes the envelope to execute memorable design.
• With a keen eye for design and a great aptitude, the individual should be able to work on multiple design-oriented briefs with minimal support.
• Ensuring timelines are both given and adhered to.
• A backbone support to the senior creative team.
• Ensuring the all the requirements for design are effectively and efficiently carried out.
• Ensures the conceptual brief from the senior creative team is always followed and is ready to add value.
• Producing timely and challenging creative solutions.
Skills and Experience
• Degree or Diploma in Design or similar professional qualification.
• Varied work experience and knowledge of relevant markets.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years grounding in design.
• Strong knowledge of TTL/integration.
• Confidence and self-belief.
• Strong branding and publication background.
• Great gasp of BTL design
• Knowledge of shopper marketing elements & design
• Well versed with digital and web design elements