|Saatchi & Saatchi
|No. Of Vacancies:
Saatchi & Saatchi has grown from a start-up advertising agency in London in 1970 to a global creative communications company with 114 offices in 67 countries and over 6500 employees. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group We are a full service, integrated communications network and we work with 6 of the top 10 and over half of the top 50 global advertisers. We’re in the business of getting people to fall in love with our clients’ products and services. We have an unshakeable spirit and unbeatable attitude that Nothing is Impossible, a concept we apply to all our clients and work. We believe in effecting positive change through creativity, always. While we seek out the most brilliant minds to help us on our quest, we’re also passionate about nurturing the best talent from within. Which is why when you join us, your journey can be one of continuous evolution.
You have solid craft skills and believe in your potential to develop further in the right environment.
You have a good understanding of current technologies and how design can help create meaningful connections with brands. You instinctively create simple, elegant user interfaces and can articulate your decisions when challenged. You recognize a good idea or product is nothing until it goes live and you love working as part of a dynamic team.
You are interested in the latest design trends and seek inspiration everywhere you go. You are looking for a challenge, somewhere you can develop your craft whilst learning from the best in the business.
· Working with Senior Designers and Design leads to ensure projects run smoothly
· Delivering quality designs throughout all phases of a project
· Collaborating with UX designers
· Develop logos and corporate image identification and their guidelines
· Full control of typography and capacity of creating personalized typography in English and Arabic
· Excel in graphic visual concepts/twists
· Team up and follow up with production department until approval of final product on all related print work
· Ability to work constructively with assigned teams
· Proven capacity to conceptualize
· Be a radar in capturing the latest trends in graphic design
· Nurture his sense of initiative by proposing creative solutions that go beyond given brief