|No. Of Vacancies:
|Welcome to a world of exploration!
For 190 years, Guerlain has explored, innovated and perfected in Fragrances, Skincare and Makeup. Our teams are inspired by creativity, bold initiative and a culture of “why not?”. We are “Explorers by Nature” who preserve, develop and transmit our unique heritage. We boast a rich diversity of talented and committed people who show that luxury and sustainable development are compatible.
We do this “In the Name of Beauty” of our customers, our products and our planet.
Job Title: Middle East Finance Manager
As Finance Manager for Guerlain, he / she will report to the General Manager of Guerlain Middle East and functionally to Guerlain HQ Head of controlling. He / she will be responsible for the brand’s Financial Management, Control and Reporting. He / she is a strong “Business Partner” for all Guerlain team and support the development of Guerlain’s strategy. He / she coordinates and monitors the financial performance in the region.
The Finance Manager will work on:
Financial Management / Analysis
– Ensure consistency between financial indicators and Guerlain’s strategy.
– Guarantee the achievement of the NS / ROP objectives. Control, analyze and challenge the achievements, the risks and opportunities during the monthly closings and the landing exercises.
– Animate the budget processes (in accordance with the instructions of HQ finance) and actively contribute in the setting of assumptions (Sell Out, Sell-In, ROP and CAPEX).
– Variance analysis and business-oriented feedback to the GM and the commercial / marketing teams
– As a business partner, support the teams in achieving their objectives by providing them with the appropriate financial information. Actively contribute to transformation and organization projects
– Follow DSOs of customers, participate in the development of ICLs
– Challenge and validate CAPEX requests and follow the post-mortem performance of approved projects.
– Analyze, Optimize and Report the use of working capital; including receivables, inventory, prepayments
– Liaise and maintain a close relationship with Guerlain HQ and PCDO.
– Recruit, lead, inspire and develop a team of 2 business controllers
– Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower teams and provide feedback
– Ensure identification and proper development and recognition of talent within team
Bachelor or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable international university
Professional qualification (ie CFA, ACCA) is desirable
Minimum 7 years of experience at a multinational organization. Big 4 training is an advantage
Experience in the Middle East, in Luxury / Cosmetics industry is a plus
Highly experienced in ERP (Oracle, Hyperion) and other finance reporting tools
Fluent in English is mandatory; French and Arabic can be an advantage
Ability to positively collaborate and influence business leaders. Strong negotiation skills
Meticulous, detail-oriented and well-organized, capable to handle multiple priorities and multi-tasking while respecting deadlines
Positive and fighter attitude
Strong leadership, team coaching and management skills
Strong interpersonal skills, communication and presentation skills
Results-oriented (top and bottom lines)