|No. Of Vacancies:
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
TikTok is seeking a stellar Finance Manager who will be a key contributor to TikTok’s continued success globally. This role is based out of our Dubai office. The new hire will play an integral role in assisting with the business decisions and will act as a strategic partner to the key global functions such as Content Partnerships, Programming, Marketing, and Safety. The new hire will be an individual contributor for the time being and in the future will have a great opportunity to expand their role as the team grows.
– Provide strategic support and advice to senior finance managers and function heads;
– Support teams to carry out the Financial Planning process of the key functions: develop near-term and long-term budget plans, monitor budget consumption over planning periods, carry out variance analyses, and update the budget/forecast periodically;
– Carry out financial performance analysis for the regional business, generate performance improvement proposals for the finance lead;
– Responsible for optimizing the practices, policies, programs, procedures and personnel activities;
– Partner with other business units and provide insightful and quality financial advice to support the company’s business decision-making;
– Conduct regular industry analysis and Business Intelligence research.
– Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent) or higher;
– 6-10 years of FP&A or equivalent work experience in content, media or tech industry;
– Prior experience with SQL is a plus;
– Track record experience with complex financial planning & analysis;
– Hard skills: data analysis, financial modeling, and financial analysis;
– Soft skills: great communication skills, strong logical reasoning and critical thinking;
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.