|Company Name:||Lush MENA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|As a Lush Events Coordinator, you will be constantly out and, in the Malls, and local communities to see how we can partner with like-minded individuals and companies to tell our brand story in a fun and creative way. We need you to understand the Lush tone and Lush “We believe statement” to ensure we are partnering with people who follow suit in our beliefs. We want you to be creative, to think outside the box and to be someone who can manage tasks within budget and get them done both on the ground and remotely, and willing to review and build on future events.|
What we’ll ask you to do:
· Working alongside our shop team to support them in running events in store including training for great events.
· Building strong relationship with Mall management securing free advertising, Social Media Posts, hoardings, pop-up availability and how can we barter.
· Project Managing, Organising, and collaborating with all teams for a successful event, including local law approvals.
· Work closely with local schools to do talks about Lush brand values and how they can recycle, plant flowers, use “naked” skincare etc.
· Maintaining a database of a variety of suppliers for all events needs and building relationships to secure competitive pricing and quotes ex. Printing, catering etc.
· Creating an organized method to log all event inventory (decorations, props, costumes)
· Working with finance to create budgets for approval and sign-off process
· Maintain a calendar for all shop events and activities
· Head up Corporate Order initiatives.
· Support the organization with wellness initiatives to give back to our teams across the business, ex. Company Iftars, Bath Day volunteering opportunities etc.
Who you’ll be:
? Strong writing and verbal communication skills – Arabic is preferred
? Basic knowledge of InDesign, PowerPoint, Illustrator, and Photoshop is preferred
? Ability to get a group of individuals together, tasked and bought into the event
? Connected to what is going on in Dubai and able to identify where we can create partnerships
? Great time management skills – able to balance workload and priorities projects
? Strong team player who enjoys working with a large team of passionate individuals