|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
• Creative writing flair and the ability to see the world in a new way, and to share that unique vision with consumers in a way that they can immediately understand
• Prepare full copy, in line with chosen client-approved concept, working with art resources where appropriate to ensure approved copy is accurately translated into
Mac visuals and artwork
• Ability work comfortably across digital and traditional media
• To make sure the quality of work is always up to an acceptable standard.
• Responsible for coordinating between account handlers and creative group heads.
• A writer who provides inspiration and leadership for their entire Creative Department, and can be the trusted consultant on any matters of English language arising in the agency
• A writer who is not only on top of their craft but also can devise original, strategically sound and persuasive concepts for both existing accounts and pitches
A strategic thinker. Who thinks proactively not reactively
• Responsible for the working wheel within the Creative groups in the department.
• Ensuring timelines are both given and adhered to.
• Ability to liaison between social media and ATL teams in the agency
• Ensuring that all the requirements in the group managed effectively and efficiently.
• Liaising from initial brief with Account Handlers, Art Directors, Production Houses and Suppliers.
• Be able to ensure the time management is adhered to.
• To Improve and strengthen all creative writing output.
• Producing timely and challenging creative solutions
• Drive art and copy relationship
• To gain trust and confidence from all team members
Skills and Experience
• Minimum of 3+ years working through all creative levels and mediums.
• Strong conceptual thinking skills.
• Confidence and ambition.
• Knowledge of content writing for social media.