Employee Banking Advisor
|No. Of Vacancies:
|If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
In this role, you will:
The EBA will be responsible to achieve targets in line with the WPB strategy through a need based selling approach (EDRAS) acquisition of quality business & good customer service. The job holder will have to focus on the sector he/she has been allotted and will drive all efforts to improve the wallet share within that sector.
• Meeting AOP targets within the sector they have been assigned
• Meet group standards of Customer service, Compliance and technical knowledge through ongoing training and accreditation
• Build high standards of external & internal customer service, efficiency & productivity in line with strategic & operating objectives
• Support other cross line businesses within the WPB world such as Jade, Premier, Mortgage, Auto, Wealth
• Building long term relationships with ‘key’ contacts within our AEL portfolio
• Identifying new business opportunities within the sector and work closely with the CAM to drive better wallet share
• Providing advice, guidance and solutions in a structured manner to the customers according to their ‘need’.
• Proactively broadening & deepening relationships with HSBC customers through effective customer contact thereby enhancing the financial value for HSBC.
• Increasing awareness amongst customers about remote/ alternative distribution channels.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• A full understanding of the WPB products (propositions) and services, including the global service standards, and the ability to communicate this effectively to customers
• Proven experience selling to and working with high net worth individuals
• Knowledge of developing a networking strategy and proven ability to achieve sales targets
• Knowledge of competitor activity and propositions
• Strong understanding of HSBC Group, including cross business awareness
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good team player
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Effective / seamless handover of customer relationships to those with appropriate skills to manage them
• Capacity to inspire trust
• Customer service ethic