Digital Product Manager
|Company Name:||Al Futtaim Private Company LLC|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|Overview Of The Role:|
The role will be vital in translating digital business strategies into product strategies and roadmaps for Global Aftersales Al Futtaim Automotive (AFA) business. The position will be tasked with driving the growth of the business through a focus on consumer insights, customer experience design and data-backed decisions which will lead to a Aftersales digital portfolio of products and services that delivers sales performance, margin strength and competitive advantage in the Automotive Aftersales sector in the UAE region and all AFA international businesses. Global Aftersales business covers tier 1 Aftersales Vehicle Service, Body & Paint workshops, Tier 2 Autocenters vehicle service as well as parts retail & wholesale businesses in the UAE region and internationally.
This role will help deliver not only on existing digital roadmaps and aspirations but will be bringing forward ideas and innovative new ways to provide best in class digital end to end customer & employee experiences from ideation to go to market and beyond stages while managing and leading digital PODs, squads and tribes. Leading from the front, the role will be responsible for maximising sales/profit through a commercial understanding of the product, customer, and internal capabilities.
This role will use specific discipline & technical knowledge to plan and enable a strategic roadmap for agile web and digital development that integrates User-Centred design, data analytics and digital / marketing automation in delivery outcomes for Global Aftersales digital aspiration to become the market leader in the region by 2027 with an ongoing role to drive continuous improvement beyond the completion of the initial uplift.
This role will work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams, and business stakeholders, to define our digital product priorities & roadmaps. The position will be responsible for gathering requirements, generating ideas, developing appropriate business cases and prioritising according to the strategic direction of AF Automotive Division & AF Group. The role will be responsible also for forecasting the growth opportunities associated with the Digital & CX vision, executing its delivery, and evangelising product adoption.
What You Will Do
• Description closely with internal / external experts, closely with internal / external experts, technology and all relevant teams to get those features in the hands of customers
• Communicate the product vision and drive the different teams to the common goal
• Drive eCommerce initiatives and identify new areas of opportunities to elevate the company globally.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to define the roadmap and corresponding go-to-market strategies
• Manage and coordinate cross-product dependencies across the Automotive division ensuring duplication of effort and wastage of budgets is eliminated
• Define quarterly strategic plans and review execution to previous, quarterly plans with stakeholders and executive management
• Evangelize the product vision, benefits to new feature capabilities, and educate stakeholders and internal teams on how they could be best used in their verticals of focus
• Work with sales teams in pre-sales, sales & after sales technical and go-to-market discussions and prioritize roadmap and deliverables
• Work with team members, other delivery leaders, team leaders, program managers and stakeholders, to identify /manage cross-organisational dependencies and remove any impediments from the team while promoting self-management and individual accountability.
• Ensure the completion of & participate sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, demonstrations, and other required meetings.
• Foster a team culture of innovation, creativity and thinking outside-the-box while adhering to architectural, governance, best practices and change guidelines.
• Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
• Ensure the team is practicing the core delivery principles of collaboration, prioritisation, team accountability and visibility.
• Effectively listen to the teams’ opinions/suggestions and empower the team to take ownership.
• Provide inputs based on in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics
• Manage prioritisation and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints and business drivers
• Develop a deep understanding of our customers: their problems, their needs, their desires and use it to improve the experiences we deliver across all business units
• Innovate, lead the industry, and ensure we stay ahead of competitors in product features
• Identify opportunities for key initiatives to enhance the customer experience and improve the customer experience
• Embed a Customer First data led prioritisation ethic
• Support post-delivery implementation optimizations
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement
Required Skills To Be Successful
• Experience in working with agile methodologies, digital technologies, Customer Experience, eCommerce, and product management
• Comfortable in ambiguous situations and can apply analytical thinking to guide direction
• Ability to deliver customer strategies through design and product development
• Solid business acumen, with the ability to identify the technology required for products in order to deliver business goals
About The Team
The role will report to Head of Digitisation and closely work with busy automotive aftersales team.
What Equips You For The Role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Technical field, and/or technical leadership role preferred
• Experience of working in, leading, and managing Digital PODs, squads, and tribes
• Experience managing customer centric and data led development practices across several teams
• Experience managing both onsite and remote product and development teams