Digital Content Executive
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
As a junior Digital Content Executive you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administration of EY’s digital channels in the MENA (Middle East North Africa) region, so that our website delivers against our digital media strategy and meets our quality criteria. You will support the Digital Channels Leader and Brand Leader, as a critical part of the team that implements governance and quality controls ensuring that EY’s brand identity and digital strategy is upheld.
Your key responsibilities
• Manage and proof read content to be uploaded on the company website
• Ensure that content is updated in a timely manner
• Manage shared mailboxes
• Audit the company website
• Support weekly and monthly reporting on the company website and social media platforms where applicable
• Support EY spokespeople and manage people profiles
• Proactively develop relationship with other BMC colleagues to help launch local and global marketing campaigns
Skills and attributes for success
• Good attention to detail, proof reading skills
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task when working under pressure or on several projects simultaneously
• Ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision; demonstrate reliability
• Strong team player, able to work successfully with cross-functional teams with a flexible can-do attitude
• Ability to prioritize workload and proactively manage stakeholder expectations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills ideally in Arabic and English
To qualify for the role you must have
• Degree in a Marketing Communications or IT-related discipline with 1 year to 3 years of working experience in Web Development or a digital content role
• Previous administration experience
• Knowledge of analytics tools such Google Analytics or similar
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Knowledge of scheduling tools such as Hootsuite or similar
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.