|Company Name:||LVMH – Christian Dior Couture|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
· Follow up with the area managers to ensure optimization of the stock level usage
· Participate in setting up the purchase plan
· Ensure all team members are following the established procedures of ordering/ transfer…etc
· Develop, with the Marketing Manager, the yearly calendar and oversee marketing activities implementation
· Follow up on daily sales vs monthly/yearly target and take action when necessary
· Attend Managers’ meetings to review the shops performance and provide regular feedback to Division manager
· Ensure the best level of customer service
· Manage, engage, and guide the team
· Set the objectives and budgets for own team members and ensure their accomplishment
· Responsible for coaching and training own team members.
5+ years of luxury retail experience, preferably with at least 2 years of management.
Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity.
Strong knowledge of the luxury industry.
Demonstration of own initiative.
Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and management skills.