Data Analyst Trainee – Customer Analytics
|Company Name:||Chalhoub Group|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|What you’ll be doing|
As a data analyst trainee in the Customer Analytics Team, you will use data from both physical and digital channels to develop a robust understanding of the performance of our business. Your responsibilities will include:
1. Developing a unified view of customer shopping behaviors and engagement
2. Create and analyze customer segments to drive more tailored and effective communication to our customers
3. Increasing the productivity of MUSE loyalty operations by harnessing data to simplify, improve UX, automate, reduce errors and accelerate time-to-value.
4. Generating actionable insights from data and championing their use to drive value
5. Predicting and forecasting potential outcomes, to support our core stream of marketing, benefits and experiences, operations and training proactivity
6. Create data-driven recommendations to optimize productivity, next best action, value, and ultimately customer delight
What you’ll need to succeed
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data analytics, MIS, or any related field.
2. Good understanding of data visualization tools ( PowerBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.)
3. Good knowledge of SQL and Excel.
4. Accuracy and attention to detail.
5. Extremely good organizational skills.
6. An entrepreneur with great people skills.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.