|No. Of Vacancies:
|Work closely with commodity operations and traders to plan and organize product movement, work out the optimum chartering strategy on long term as well as deal to deal basis, and manage day-to-day trading operations & voyage orders.
• Work closely with commodity traders to work out the optimum chartering strategy on long term as well as deal to deal basis
• Work closely with commodity operations and traders to plan and organize product movement
• Develop relationships with freight forwarders / brokers / shipping lines
• Negotiate and manage the terms, contracts, performance and relationships with 3rd party logistics providers and shipping / freight partners
• Oversee safe and secure movement of products in and out of facilities in different parts of the world
• Stay up to date with industry trends and services to identify risks and opportunities to Company
• Create internal shipping policies and procedures and implement them with other teams
• Managing day-to-day trading operations activities for the commodities
• Managing voyage orders; pro-forma invoices; documentary instructions; vessel nominations; Letters of Credit, shipping documentation etc.
• Manage execution of purchase orders and contracts and track shipments and payments
• Building and maintain good working relationships and daily communication with the operations team of relevant counterparties.
• Ensure arrangement and completion of all documents with buyers and suppliers related to deal
• Engage and manage third parties such as quality inspectors, surveyors, stevedores etc. shipments
• Create internal operations policies and procedures and implement them with other teams
• Work closely with freight manager for vessel and shipment planning
2. Technical/ Functional Skills
• Good analytical skills
• Effective decision-making skills
• Effective Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• Customer Management and Engagement
3. Experience & Education
• Professional experience of 7+ yrs. in a trading firm or shipping industry.
Has experience in operations management, vessel chartering, and freight operations
• Bachelors in relevant field
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.