Campus Access Receptionist
|Company Name:||Zayed University|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
Office of campus Director seeks an incumbent for the position of Campus Access Receptionist to coordinate the entry and exit records of the female students as well as data entry of the female students and updating the records on the system when required and as needed. Ensuring that the guardians of the Female students are fully advised on the records of entry and exit of their daughters on campus by sending text messages to the guardians upon entry and exit of the students on daily basis and when and as required
• Organizes the entry and exit for female students daily through the use of the student’s ID cards.
• Sends SMS messages to the guardians upon entry and exit of campus through the system.
• Meets parents and guardians to answer their questions.
• Checks on the student’s records where the student does not carry the ID card through the official records.
• Issues clearance for the graduates and the students who leave the University or are suspended.
• Enters and updates guardian’s telephone numbers, car plates numbers for the cars used by the students to drop them and pick them up on campus each semester and whenever required.
• Provides the required reports as and when needed on the students records
• Updates car registration data as well as taxi’s information for dropping and picking up students if taxi service is applied.
• Alerts students on some of the improper conduct such as improper way of dressing.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Good spoken and written skills in Arabic and English
• Minimum of High school diploma from an accredited institution and a years’ experience in a similar role.
• Computer literate, ICDL is an advantage.
• Experience working in the academic environment will be an asset.
The University’s benefits package is highly attractive, with competitive salaries housing allowance, annual vacation airline tickets for the employee and immediate family, educational subsidies for children and healthcare provided to the employee and immediate family members.