|Baker Hughes Company
|No. Of Vacancies:
|Do you love being part of a successful team?
Are you passionate about meticulous planning and attention to detail?
Join our Team!
We are the leader in oil & gas industry. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Drilling Services AMO Team is assembling and testing the latest products of drilling equipment which is beating heart of our work.
Partner with the best
The ARMO PLANNER is an AMO position that plans & schedules AMO workload & AMO activities for the shop. You will also contribute to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team
As a ARMO Planner you will be responsible for:
· Participating in HSE programs as assigned. Keeping work areas of the facility in a safe, clean and organized manner.
· Reviewing all Work Permits prior to starting work, and exercise Stop Work at any time for Safety.
· Planning & scheduling AMO workload & AMO activities for the shop.
· Managing master planning, material processes and systems, preparing and update AMO schedules. Providing feedback to service delivery team on possible readiness dates & informing them of delays and changes.
· Ensuring operational alignment with AMO production plan and KPIs. And ensuring all work orders are completed with documentation in associated systems.
· Exchanging data and information with supporting functions like sales, engineering and maintenance. Identifying cost-out opportunities.
· Overseeing completion of products including all internal paperwork and filing of documents in compliance with appropriate oversight agencies.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have Technical education.
· Be fluent in written and spoken English.
· Have minimum 3 years of experience in planning & production control
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.