|Company Name:||Babyshop Concept|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Vacancies:||1|
|. Execute initial allocations utilizing sales volume ranking, store clustering, territory and current planned events.|
• Monitor and report on department / style performance.
• Perform sales / store analysis in order to properly maintain inventory levels and identify selling trends including communicating action plan to the planning team.
• Contribute / attend weekly allocation meetings.
• Rebalance of product to maximize sales.
• Manage the fulfillment for new store openings, renovations, relocations. New store setups and analysis.
• Existing store analysis and clustering.
• Replenishment from warehouse stock, using the automated and manual systems, based on sales trend and planned weeks of supply to achieve total planned turnover levels and maximize opportunities by store.
• Understanding and implementing initial allocations of fashion items and collections vs. basic and continuity.
• Analyse reports and make recommendations regarding stock distribution using forecast sales trends