|No. Of Vacancies:
At Amazon, we hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by solving complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun.
We are looking to hire an admin executive to support our Engineering Services Team in MENA region. This role involves preparing reports and programs for the team’s overall activities. In addition, it involves attending meetings and taking meeting minutes. The successful candidate shall works with our team on planing and preparing workflow programs that shall help the team organize their activities.
Key job responsibilities
• Preparing time programs
• Preparing Minutes of Meetings
• Preparing reports in word, excel and any other similar software
• Preparing presentation in power point or similar software
· Relevant Degree from an accredited university or certificate of completion of studies in related field equivalent
· MS Office experience required, including experience with Excel
· Hi reporting and team player skills
· Demonstrated intense customer focus
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
· Preferred background work experience in administration, facilities, real estate of having worked with Large Warehouse/Logistics/ Manufacturing companies. Preference to candidates with HR qualifications