|No. Of Vacancies:
|👫 About the team
The Demand team is composed by straightforward and energetic on-line advertising experts that helps bring Smart programmatic solutions to market. They build long-term relationships with the most strategic Demand partners, representing some of the largest players in the AdTech industry, guiding them to maximise their investment.
The Demand department is a critical component of driving Smart adoption and shaping the future of an industry leader.
DynAdmic is looking for a detail-oriented, eager, and motivated individual to join our New York office as an Account Manager on the Ad Operations team. As an Account Manager at DynAdmic, you will have the unique opportunity to work hands-on within the front lines of the online advertising industry; collaborate daily with the world’s major interactive ad agencies, helping them achieve their marketing objectives. You will be responsible for a variety of customer facing activities including but not limited to responding to client inquiries, overseeing and reporting for client’s campaigns, and handling technical questions from clients and sales managers.
What you’ll do:
• Be hyper-responsive to team and client inquiries that demand immediate attention and quick
• Understand our client’s strategies, imperatives, and critical metrics
• Cultivate collaborative relationships with Sales and engineering team
• Oversee advertising campaigns, and make suggestions on how best to reach your client’s goals
• Monitor and solve campaign-related issues
• Strategize with other team members to come up with ways to improve campaign performance
• Provide delivery reports detailing campaign status on a reoccurring basis.
Who you are:
• You are accountable and self-motivated – you are eager to learn every day, own timelines and
ensure deliverables are met
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, and deadline-driven environment
• Marketing and the Ad Tech Ecosystem excites you
• Command strong organizational and communication skills
• You have outstanding analytical problem-solving skills
Life at DynAdmic:
Our office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We have offices located in NYC, France, Germany, UAE, Brazil and Mexico.
👋 About us
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019. Smart has been awarded the French Tech accreditation in 2022, being among the most technologically innovative French businesses throughout the world.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV & OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies.
Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands.
Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality!