Technology Cross Brand Leader
|No. Of Vacancies:
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is seeking an experienced senior sales leader to lead our Technology Cross Brand sales team for Gulf & Levant. This role is responsible for the development of the business strategy and driving large deals for the assigned key growth accounts. This is a people manager role where you will be responsible for achieving a quarterly revenue plan, handling typical people management functions, doing forecast interlocks, attending client meetings, and coaching sellers to exceed targets.The candidate will lead identification, development and progression of the business opportunities.He/She will develop extensive executive and senior management (c-level) relationships in client organizations. He/She will also lead the identification and engagement with their high priority target accounts, aligning industry priority solutions and offerings to these clients.
* The role leads the IBM Technology Sales Representatives and Technical Teams through the end-to-end sales process to progress and close opportunities with a competitive mindset for whole IBM Product Portfolio including Data & AI, Automation, Security, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud, Mainframe, Storage & Server, Infrastructure
* Develop account strategy with the Client and Account Technical Leader to determine areas for growth
* Lead the planning and execution of an effective relationship strategy and maintains effective long-term business relationships at the senior level with key decision makers and influencers
* Responsible for driving revenue, profit, signings & customer satisfaction on assigned account(s) and developing an effective end to end account plan to reach or surpass targets.
* Leverage industry expertise to understand the client’s business and investment priorities
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of IBM solutions and portfolio of products
* Leverage IBM’s entire portfolio of capabilities to help solve clients’ business issues and drive tangible value in the client’s terms for the enterprise
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 15+ experience in IT Industry in sales positions for software and infrastructure solutions
* Proven track record of consistently exceeding revenue targets
* Prior people and sales management experience and deep knowledge in coaching sellers
* Ability to articulate value of IBM Solutions based on client’s business needs, strategy, and industry
* Strong understanding of how to leverage Technology resources – Brand Sales Specialists, Dealmakers, etc. – to drive deal progression and closure
* Expert in building and developing strategic trusted client relationships
* Required knowledge of technology, cloud, software development
* Extensive complex deal experience required