|Company Name:||Gulf Commercial Group – DDS||Company Industry:||Office Automation / Office Equipment|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Abu Dhabi , Dubai|
|Experience:||2 – 5 years|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Technology/Engineering(Electronics/Telecomunication, Other Engineering).|
|The Service Engineer is responsible for installations, inspection, repair, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of office Imaging Products at the customer site.|
• Provide supervisory and technical support to customers regarding technical problems and ensure the Optimum Customer Satisfaction.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times, consistent with client and GCG-OI expectations.
• Attend the Service Calls within committed Response Time.
• Ensure that follow-up work requirements are referred back to the appropriate IT Administrators, Machine In-charge & Operators to enable necessary action and recommendations to customers
• Maintain Good Rapport with the IT Administrators, Machine In-charge & Operators.
• Write technical reports, recording any customer complaints and forwarding to the responsible department.
• Keep the machines up-to-date and provide training to customers when required during Installation of new equipment. Upgrade in time the Firm wares and modification kits as and when advised by Manufacturer.
• Ordering of spare parts when required and Follow up on the Pending Calls for Spares.
• Focus on making a reasonable Estimation on non-contractual machines; and strive for Cost Savings on Contractual machines.
• Seek for opportunities for Consumable Sales and Contract Conversions and provide the Leads to Service Manager.
• Advise the Customer on Trade-in of their old equipment with a new one and submit the Equipment Sale Needs to the Service Manager.
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it