Senior Service Technician – Pumps & Rotating Equipment
|Company Name:||Confidential||Company Industry:||Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Abu Dhabi|
|Experience:||5 – 10 years|
|Degree:||Diploma, Bachelor of Technology/Engineering.|
|Job Opening – Senior Service Technicians |
Required: Experienced Senior Service technicians with proven ability to work with wide range of pumps.
The Senior Service Technician would be responsible for a wide range of service activities. The role is based in our workshop facility and in the field. The Senior Service Technician would carry out the workshop overhaul of a wide range of pumps and rotating equipments. Experience in valve repair would be a distinct advantage. While in the field, the Senior Service Technician will carry out installation and commissioning activities on a wide range of new and workshop overhauled pumps and associated equipments. The role also requires utilizing their knowledge and experience to carry out fault finding, system diagnostics and repairs when required. Candidates will be working with pumps, valves and rotating equipments typically associated with the oil and gas, power generation, desalination and waste water industries. Candidates with experience of working with a major pump OEM would be given preference. Additionally, the Senior Service Technician position requires travel, primarily within GCC Countries and occasionally to other regions as well. Candidates with valid UAE driving license or convertible international license would be preferred. UAE Experience would be an added advantage.
Critical Knowledge and Experience
• Extensive, in-depth experience of working with a wide range of pumps.
• Must have working knowledge of associated equipments such as gear boxes, mechanical seals, and white metal bearings.
• Must be able to read general arrangement and manufacturing drawings and is experienced in working with PI&D diagrams.
• Must be competent in the use of measuring devices and tools associated with the repair of pumps.
• Possess practical, hands-on experience in troubleshooting and testing pumps.
• Ability to understand mechanical and electrical systems.
• Must interact effectively with customers and business associates.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. And should have the ability to prepare detailed reports.
• Must present a positive competent image to customers and exhibit sound judgment.
• Demonstrate leadership qualities and team working skills.
• Possess good organizational skills and have the ability to effectively manage time.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it