Senior Operations Manager (Foundry)
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|The Senior Operations Manager will lead Emerson’s Sharjah foundry (Operations, Planning, Warehousing ,Logistics, Maintenance Engineering function) according to a long-term mission, vision and objectives of the organization and to lead the value stream to effective results within the areas of safety, quality, delivery, cost and cash (SQDCC).|
A. Operation Leadership
· Contribute to the development of corporate objectives, strategies and plans; oversees, monitor and evaluate the organization’s performance so that these strategies and objectives are met.
· Builds, develops and manages manufacturing team and ensure their capability in carrying out needed operations to meet the strategic objectives.
· Liaise with other business & function heads across the whole organization to ensure strategies and activities are integrated & aligned with other parts of the business.
B. Operational Excellence
· Drive safety culture in organization
· Drive continues improvements along five key categories SQDCC (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Cash).
· Provide adequate resources, on-going work direction, and problem solving to ensure business goals are met under the guidelines of the company policies and procedures.
· Drives overall operational excellence through the application of best in class lean practices and processes.
· Provides Leadership and commitment for establishing and Implementation of statutory requirements across the organization
· Develop future leaders for organization
C. Business Management
· Establish and oversees budgets & plans that complement the business strategies and objectives set by corporate team.
· Supervise the preparation of operating budgets for foundry and proposals for capital expenditure and investments in infrastructure, equipment and other assets;
· Monitor the foundry division’s competitive environment to identify Business there
· Plan, Develop, Drive Monthly targets & KPIs
To qualify for this role, you need to have acquired the following:
Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or equivalent.
12+ years’ experience in an industrial organization with at least 7 years in an operations leadership or Lean Management role preferably within an MNC.
Work experience in Strategic planning, people management and Implementing Lean Methodologies.
Must be able to demonstrate a track record in delivering results in matrix organizations and complex operating environments
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it