Senior HR Executive
|Company Name:||Holidayme||Company Industry:||Travel / Tourism|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Dubai|
|Degree:||MBA/PG Diploma in Business Mgmt.|
|Holidayme is currently looking for an HR professional to manage the entire gamut of HR operations and recruitment for it’s Dubai and KSA offices. In this role you will be responsible for Recruitment, employee relations, performance management, HR policy management, employee engagement and Exit management in addition to providing payroll support. |
• Work closely with the line managers to understand the hiring requirements and design, develop and implement and own the overall recruiting strategy; including the current staffing needs, and forecasts. Develop and implement the hiring plans through allocation of work to the team and providing required guidance.
• Lead the employment branding initiatives and ensure that Holidayme’s image as a best place to work is reinforced and maintained.
• Liaise with the line managers to develop and update job descriptions and job specifications and perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
• Maintain and own all Recruitment Reports / metrics.
• Oversee and perform job postings, sourcing and selection of candidates.
• Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes and ensure timely coordination of interviews by the team.
• Ensure good relationship with the POC’s from job portals, recruitment agencies and vendors
• Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience. Guide the team in building influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
• Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of Internet, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and Intranet sites.
• Maintains employee-related databases. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
• Leave / attendance management and providing inputs for payroll as needed.
• Organizes events/ celebrations/ annual events and strive to create a positive work culture through employee engagement activities.
• Ensure the day to day operations, including probation confirmations, certificate issuances etc. are running smooth.
• Ensure the exit formalities are done as per internal and external guidelines and coordinates with relived candidates on their settlement.
Onboarding and induction
• Ensure that the new joiners are properly oriented with the systems, policies and procedures of the company.
• Design, implement and develop effective induction and orientation plans to acquaint the new joiners and ensure that they have a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
Training and performance management
• Assists with the implementation of the performance management system that includes KRA setting, performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
• Coordinate the yearly appraisals and subsequent increments.
• Manages the development and implementation of Human Resources policies.
• Development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
• Communication and orientation of Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
• Assists to establish departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals.
• Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Participates in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
• Advises managers and supervisors about the steps in the progressive discipline system of the company. Counsels managers on employment issues.
• Assists with the implementation of company safety and health programs.
• Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
Compensation and Benefits
• Assists with the monitoring of the company wage and salary structure and the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
• Provides competitive market research and salary surveys and prepares pay studies to help establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
• Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with finance team to maintain the payroll database
• Provides day-to-day benefits administration services. Assist employees with any claim issues.
• Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
• Assists with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
• Helps to monitor the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
• Champion the wellness, training, environmental health and safety, activities, and culture building initiatives
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it