|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|A sales Executive is expected to continuously update their knowledge of the company products, services and polices. They will meet with customers and technical staff to understand the needs of the product. They will be the key point of contact for clients and introducing new products. In order to meet the goal of the product, they will be working with specialists, engineers or marketing people.|
· Achieving established goals.
· Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client.
· They will determine the client’s business requirements.
· Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet client’s needs.
· Answering technical questions the client might have.
· He/she should have a financial background
· Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client.
· Organizing sale visits.
· Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
· Organizing events and product exhibitions
· 3 + years of experience in sales and IT.
· Bachelor degree in a related field.
· Speaking Arabic and have good knowledge of MENA region.
· Have access to the wealthy offices will be a big plus.
· Strong Technical Skills.
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it