|Company Name:||National Oilwell Varco|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Function: To Be the focal point of contact for fishing tools product line, support operations and Explore new areas/business opportunities that may lead to either diversifying or expand our existing business|
Reporting To: MENA ICT Director
1) responsible for implementing the PL strategy for the development of the PL growth in his relevant area.
2) Continuous PL technology exposure and product orientation for the customers/ sales operations to expand knowledge and experience of fishing tools.
3) Support technically both customers and NOV Operations.
4) forecast and seek Business opportunities for Fishing tools PL, sales and rentals.
0) Monitor and report the competition performance, failures, deliveries, pricing, acquisitions, new technologies.
7) Must understand and comply with all safety rules / and company policies of NOV.
5) Reduce Surplus and excess inventories to the target levels set by the management, and control inventory safety stock levels in line of best appropriate selection of most used inventory.
6) Meet the company set margins and budget targets.
8) Foresee the future opportunities and recommend accordingly, the type of expansion, capital expenses, people training, IT setup …. Etc. related to Fishing tools PL.
9) Maintain continuous contacts with current clients to identify their needs and spot any new opportunities.
10) Monitor customer’s satisfaction and recommend quality program accordingly.
Submit on monthly basis paper work related to his duties (monthly report, opportunity landscape updates, success story, list of total inquiries and opportunities,etc…)
Min experience 7 years fishing tools applications and intervention
Good English communication skills
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it