|Company Name:||Confidential||Company Industry:||Oil & Gas: Refining, Storage, Marketing, Distribution|
|Employment Type:||Full Time||Location:||Abu Dhabi , Ras Al Khaimah , Umm Al Qaiwain|
|Experience:||3 – 4 years|
|Degree:||Intermediate School(General (College Proprietary)).|
|Nationality:||Zimbabwean, Any European National, Any Anglophone National, Any CIS National|
|Salary:||$0 – $500|
|Basic Function and Scope:|
Monitors contractors’ safety performance on site as to conformance to the Contractor and COMPANY’s SHE plans and procedures.
• Monitors contractors’ safety performance on site as to conformance to theContractor and COMPANY’s SHE plans and procedures, and project objectives.
• Monitors project adherence to applicable rules, regulations, procedures and safe working practices.
• Participates in pre-task planning I Method Statements and reviews of JHAs for site activities.
• Reviews accident I incident investigations and contractor incident reports for completeness.
• Performs safety walk-throughs I inspections of facilities and work areas and submits findings with recommendations on improvement and work practices.
• Provides technical advice on SHE issues or queries and provides advice and assistance aimed at emphasizing safe behaviors, increasing safety awareness, and reducing incident.
• Monitors contractor compliance to applicable Permit to Work Systems
• Assists Contractors in meeting SHE expectations as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
Degree in Business is essential
Excellent communication skills
Passion and enthusiasm for teaching
Disclaimer: JobFinderUAE.com is only a platform to bring job seekers & employers together. Applicants are advised to research the bonafides of the prospective employer independently. We do NOT endorse any requests for money payments and strictly advice against sharing personal or bank related information.We also recommend you visit Security Advice for more information. If you suspect any fraud or malpractice, Use Contact Us to report it